1. We promise to assume the best about each other, and give each other the benefit of the doubt in the Lord (2 Thess. 3:15).
2. We promise to get all the facts and assume there’s a simple misunderstanding before we draw any negative conclusions (Prov. 18:13, 17; 1 Cor. 4:5).
3. We promise to forgive the offenses of our fellow Christians instead of repeating complaints against them to God or others (Eph. 4:32; Col. 3:13).
4. We promise to allow Christ to examine our own heart for sin before we accuse another of sin—especially when we’re over-reacting to their faults (Prov. 21:2; Matt. 7:3-5).
5. We promise to follow the steps of conflict resolution commanded by Jesus whenever we have an offense against another that simple forgiveness can’t resolve (Matt. 18:15-20).
6. We promise to not take up the hurts or offenses of people we love, but will work with them to settle their disputes directly with whoever has offended them (Matt. 18:15-20).
7. We promise to confront misconduct in a humble, gentle way rather than ignoring the problem or harshly judging the offender (Gal. 6:1-2; Prov. 15:1; 27:5-6).
8. We promise to safeguard the reputation of our fellow believers by refusing to speak evil of them behind their backs, and by refusing to listen to evil reports spoken about them behind their backs. (Prov. 17:9; 18:8; 20:19; Eph. 4:29-31).
9. We promise to honor and remain in fellowship with our fellow believers even when we disagree over matters of personal preferences, opinions, tastes, or convictions. (Rom. 14:1-15:7).
10. We promise to honor our own conscience, to make sure our convictions are truly biblical, and to respect the differing convictions of others in disputed matters (Rom. 14:1-15:7).
11. And we promise, whenever we violate any of these commitments to each other, to confess it and repent of it as soon as possible and to work with those we’ve hurt to make things right again (Prov. 28:13; 1 John 1:9; Matt. 5:23-24).
Prayer Meeting 9-9:30 a.m.
Sunday School - 9:30 a.m.
Morning Service Time - 10:30 a.m.
Women's Bible Study 10:00 a.m.
Prayer Meeting 7 p.m.
Bible Teacher Workshop 7 p.m.
Site designed by MAG